A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
By browsing this website you are accepting that we can install cookies on your machine and let us know the following information:
- Statistical information on the user’s use of the web.
- The user ‘login’ which keeps the session active on the web.
- The preferred format of web access from mobile devices.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store information only while the user accesses the Web and persistent cookies stored in the terminal data to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there. For example, with traffic control and data communication, to identify the session, access restricted Web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during navigation, and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Statistical analysis cookies: these allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and the profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements to the service and functionality for users.
Third Party Cookies: On some web pages you can install third-party cookies allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, the statistical services of Google Analytics.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions associated with cookies on Google Chrome Browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Configuration.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section click the Content Settings button.
- In the section “Cookies” there are configurable options.
To set the permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- You can choose ‘use custom settings’ to configure.
To set the permissions related to browser cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History to delete cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and use the settings to move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
Some browsers can be configured to manage specific cookie rules for different websites, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which you trust.