In accordance with the article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will be acquired for the people’s protection and other subjects regarding to the processing of personal data, we inform you as follow:
1. Purpose of the treatement
The provided data will be used for commercial, direct sales, promotional, managerial, statistical purposes, through computer processing with pre-established criteria. Please note that as part of the management of association actives we can send you, aalways respecting your interests and rights, comunication relating to events, initiatives, meeting organized or promoted by the Owner, newsletter, unless your dissent to comunicate to the contacts indicated ini point 6.
2. Processing methods
The processing will be carried out ith manual and/or computerized and telematic tools well as with organizatione and processing logics strictly related to the aforementioned purpose and in any case such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity, availability and onfidentially of personal data. In compilance with the provisions of art 5 prasgraph 1 lettr e) of UE Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows identification of data subject for a period of time no texceeding the schivement of the puropose for ch theh personal data processed.
3. Conferment of data
The reference of the data for the purposes referred to in point 1 are compulsory for the purpose of processing the order and any refusal to supply them implies the hindrance of receiving the ordered goods; other data (for example the telephone number) are optional and allow the company to improve customer service; the refusal to supply them has no consequences.
4. Communication and spread of data
The personal data provided may be disclosed to third parties, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. More precisely, the data may be disclosed to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Professionals and consultants in legal and tax matters;
- Banking institutions;
- Authorities competent for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions dictated by public bodies (Revenue Agency etc.);
- external subjects who manage / support / assist, even occasionally, the Controller in the administration of the information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of possible managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of the owner.
5. Duration of treatement
The provided data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, or at least until the customer disagrees. In case you want to interrupt contacts with the company the customer can unsubscribe from our platform and/or request the holder to cancel their data.
6. Data holderThe processing holder of personal data: Ad Maiora in person of its legal representative p.t., registered office Via della Costituzione 10, 42025, Cavriago, Reggio Emilia – Tel +39 348 8683311 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data responsableThe controller of personal data processing: Gian Luca Rovesti legal representative p.t resident at the company headquarters for the specific function.
8. Rights of the interested partYou can, at any time, exercise your rights as expressed in articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirm of the existence or not of personal data;
- to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- get the treatment limitation;
- to obtain the portability of data, that is to receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to rectify or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- the. revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request to email@example.com.We inform you that as an interested part, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which you can exercise by requesting a specific request from the Data Controller and / or the data controller.
Articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679
Art. 15- Right of access by the data subject
The intersted part has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and information concerning the treatment.
Art. 16 – Right of rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Art. 17 – Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the removal of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay.
Art. 18 – Right to limit the processing
The intersted part has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- the intersted part disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested part opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the intersted part has opposed the treatment pursuant to Article 21 (1), pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested part.
Art. 19 – Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data
The controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any correction or cancellation or limitation of the processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17 (1) and Article 18, unless proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs the recipient of these recipients if the data subject requests it.
Art. 20 – Right to data portability
While this Regulation applies, inter alia, to the activities of courts and other judicial authorities, Union or The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller who supplied them. In exercising its rights relating to the portability of data in accordance with paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Opposition right
The intersted part has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of), including profiling on the basis of these provisions.
Art. 22 – Right not to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person.